Were You Injured In A Maryland Hospital? Contact Our Law Firm In Annapolis.
Joel L. Katz, L.L.C., has earned a strong reputation over more than 40 years of representing the injured in and around the Eastern Shore area of the state of Maryland. We regularly take on challenging hospital injury cases and fight vigorously on our clients’ behalf. Clients of our Annapolis-based law firm have been injured in hospitals while there as patients, visitors or health care providers such as nurses.
Circumstances vary greatly from one case to another, which is why we place an emphasis on providing thorough initial consultations at no charge. We are here to listen to your story, evaluate the facts and devise a dynamic strategy for pursuing the compensation you need after:
- Suffering from a hypoxic brain injury, a burn injury or any injuries as a patient because of malfunctioning hospital equipment
- Breaking a bone or suffering from a head injury as a direct result of failure of hospital staff to respond to calls for help going to the bathroom (or in other circumstances)
- Suffering injuries in a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident as a hospital visitor
- Suffering injuries on the job as a nurse or hospital aide or technician
Whether your injury is in essence a medical malpractice case, a premises liability case or an on-the-job injury case,Joel L. Katz, L.L.C., is prepared to investigate in depth. We have the experience necessary to find out why you were injured, who is liable and what your injuries are likely to cost, in terms of:
- Medical bills and lost wages
- Pain and suffering, when applicable
It may be impossible to put a precise dollar figure on your “pain and suffering,” but you can count on our attorneys to work hard to maximize your recovery. We pledge to take the time necessary to gain a clear understanding of the impact your injury will have on you and your family. We will work with experts as necessary to document your losses, including projected future costs.
Did You Suffer From A Hospital Fall Or Nursing Error? Joel L. Katz, L.L.C., Can Advise You.
Our Annapolis lawyers aggressively pursue compensation for our clients who have suffered from a variety of hospital injuries, including anesthesia injuries and emergency room errors. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 800-966-5333 toll free or send an email to schedule a conversation with an attorney at your convenience.