Experience And Success In Medical Malpractice Claims
After suffering serious injuries, illnesses or other complications as a result of medical negligence, you may be experiencing feelings of betrayed trust as well as the very real financial issues that come from repeat surgeries, lost wages and other issues. Talk with a lawyer from our firm to discuss your rights and options.
At the law offices of Joel L. Katz, L.L.C., our Annapolis medical malpractice attorneys have more than 125 years of combined legal experience handling all types of medical malpractice claims. We take cases involving doctor errors, medical mistakes and related negligence claims for clients in Annapolis and Chestertown, along the Eastern Shore and throughout Maryland.
We take cases involving medical staff and physician errors, including:
- Misdiagnosis: When doctors fail to recognize obvious signs of cancer or other serious ailments or incorrectly diagnose symptoms, they can be held liable for the damages and losses that result.
- Hospital errors: During emergencies and other medical procedures, as well as during the regular course of providing medical care, hospital errors often cause serious injuries and illnesses. Unsafe conditions in hallways and on stairs, defective hospital equipment, and faulty medical devices are common causes of hospital injuries.
- Surgical errors: Surgical errors can include botched surgeries, incorrect and unnecessary procedures, operating on the wrong body part and leaving surgical equipment in patients’ bodies after surgery.
- Medication errors: When doctors or pharmacists give patients the wrong prescription, overprescribe dosages or prescribe dangerous medication, serious complications and even wrongful death can result.
- Birth injuries: It is particularly tragic when a child suffers serious illness or injury as a result of medical negligence during birth.
We have the experience and knowledge to represent your interests effectively and help you obtain full and fair compensation in your medical malpractice case.
Contact The Law Offices Of Joel L. Katz, L.L.C. Free Initial Consultations
Medical malpractice cases are complicated, and not every problem with medical care rises to the level of medical malpractice. Talk with an experienced attorney from our firm, free of charge, to determine whether you have a viable claim and discuss the next steps. Call us at 301-261-8858 or 410-841-5333 (800-966-5333 toll free) or email us for a free initial consultation.