Construction work is one of the most dangerous jobs in America, and construction workers are commonly injured on the job. Because of the dangerous nature of the work and the equipment used, construction accidents usually result in catastrophic or fatal injuries. If you or a loved one has been in a serious construction site accident, discuss your claim with an experienced lawyer who can help you understand your options and obtain the compensation you deserve.
At the law offices of Joel L. Katz, L.L.C., we have more than 125 years of combined experience handling construction site accident and other injured worker claims, and we handle wrongful death claims on behalf of the families of construction workers who have been killed on the job. Our attorneys represent clients in Annapolis and Chestertown, along the Eastern Shore and throughout Maryland. We take a dedicated, client-centered approach, and we are committed to serving your legal needs through every step of the process.
We represent clients in construction site injury claims stemming from:
- Faulty construction equipment: Saws, drills, other power tools, safety gear, forklifts and other types of construction equipment are one of the prime reasons that construction work is so dangerous. Construction equipment malfunctioning due to manufacturing defects, poor maintenance or misuse results in serious accidents.
- Falls from heights: Roof, ladder and scaffold falls are common on construction sites.
- Falling debris: Many construction workers suffer crushed bones, traumatic brain injury and wrongful death as a result of roof cave-ins, falling debris and construction equipment falling from heights.
- Construction vehicle accidents: Our lawyers represent clients injured by tractors, trucks, forklifts and other construction vehicles.
- Co-worker negligence: Any type of construction accident might be traced back to negligent errors on the part of contractors, subcontractors and other co-workers.
Because there are so many things going on at a construction site, we take an open-minded, opportunistic approach to construction site litigation. Depending on the circumstances surrounding your accident, we could uncover a workers’ compensation claim, an auto accident claim, a defective product claim or another claim. Talk with an attorney from Joel L. Katz, L.L.C., to discuss the circumstances and potential options in your case.Contact Joel L. Katz, L.L.C.
We offer free initial consultations. Talk with a lawyer from our firm by calling (410) 841-5333 ((800) 966-5333 toll free) or sending us an email.