Auto Accident FAQs
Have you been injured in an auto accident? Below are auto accident FAQs that our lawyers at Joel L. Katz, L.L.C., hear.
- How Many Auto Accidents are There Each Year in the U.S.?
- What Should I Do After an Accident?
- What If I Feel Fine After an Accident?
- My Insurance Company is on my Side, Right?
- Will I Have to Appear in Court If I Sue?
- What are the Common Causes of Motor Vehicle Accidents?
If the road conditions make it safe to do so: Exchange insurance information with the other drivers involved; call the police; take photos of the accident scene; get names and contact information of witnesses; document what happened by writing your thoughts in a notebook or on your phone; and seek medical attention.
Do not admit fault. Accidents can happen in a split second; even if you think you caused the accident, there might have been other factors involved that you are not aware of.
Our Lawyers Can Help You
Have you been injured in an auto accident? It’s crucial to speak with an experienced attorney. Contact Joel L. Katz, L.L.C., in Annapolis, Maryland, at (800) 966-5333, or send us a message through our website.